• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 17 SNA/SNFO Board

ESVC1990

MitEMouse
Some stats in that sheet are incorrect I know for sure. What I would be more interested in seeing more information on is how long between ProRec Y and FinSel. I'm seeing two-ish months on this sheet. I received no phone call for getting ProRec Y for SNFO, only a BOL update on 21 APR.

rotorhead211

Some stats in that sheet are incorrect I know for sure. What I would be more interested in seeing more information on is how long between ProRec Y and FinSel. I'm seeing two-ish months on this sheet. I received no phone call for getting ProRec Y for SNFO, only a BOL update on 21 APR.
What exactly is BOL?

Safashton

What exactly is BOL?

BuPERs Online. It's a military website, where us enlisted get our orders, and lots of other random important
What exactly is BOL?

Its a website that we use in the military which contains a bunch of random stuff. It has our orders, its where we sign our medical screening form for the Physical fitness test, has our current individual medical status, important documents like evaluations, and lots of other random stuff.

rotorhead211

BuPERs Online. It's a military website, where us enlisted get our orders, and lots of other random important

Its a website that we use in the military which contains a bunch of random stuff. It has our orders, its where we sign our medical screening form for the Physical fitness test, has our current individual medical status, important documents like evaluations, and lots of other random stuff.
Thanks! Haha slowly catching on to all these acronyms.

ChrisO

Where on BOL did you see the update?

ChrisO

Where on BOL did you see the update posted?