• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 17 SNA/SNFO Board

msv123

MVaughn123
@RUFiO181 , just wondering if you know how an SNA-only package would have made it in front of the NFO board? Did they do that on purpose to give more NFO offers or would there've had to have been a mistake (i.e. my package went through as NFO instead of SNA). A Captain from HQ in Tennessee just called to confirm my NFO selection and when I asked him, he said an SNA-only package would not have gone before the NFO board and that he'll dig around to find answers.

T=Rocker1

@RUFiO181 , just wondering if you know how an SNA-only package would have made it in front of the NFO board? Did they do that on purpose to give more NFO offers or would there've had to have been a mistake (i.e. my package went through as NFO instead of SNA). A Captain from HQ in Tennessee just called to confirm my NFO selection and when I asked him, he said an SNA-only package would not have gone before the NFO board and that he'll dig around to find answers.
MSV123 - just my input, but is it possible your OR submitted incorrectly?

Rhino93

rp31493
I'm in the same boat as a lot of you. I only applied for SNA, but my recruiter told me today he added NFO to my application also. I received a call yesterday that I was accepted for NFO, which really surprised me because I was under the impression my app was SNA Only. Wondering if there will be a separate SNA list released? Or perhaps I will have to wait and re-apply for the next SNA board if that is possible. I would hope it doesn't look bad if I decline an acceptance for NFO and then re-apply for SNA, but it was not my intention to apply for NFO in the first place.

T=Rocker1

That's what's freaking me out. Although he double checked with the processor last week and she said it definitely went to the pilot board. I am in a glass case of emotion.
Hmmm... That is puzzling! especially that he double checked. Could it possibly be a mix-up at higher level NRC? I wish I could offer more input and help a fellow applicant out! However, remember remain cool, confident and collected when faced with adversity! It is one of the many traits that will make us great leaders!

TigerKiller

Just got a call from OR asking me to ship for May 14th class as well. If I have a choice, I'm gonna push my ship out date to get some things in order at home, but better start studying up on Appendix B and getting my run time down to 9:00min.