• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 17 SNA/SNFO Board

GreenSteak

That's a demerit.
I also think the same thing. Just talked to NRC, Prorec for NFO. I asked about the SNA results and he said he hadn't heard anything yet. Said more than likely some people will be prorec'd for both. I put SNA/NFO on my app, but will only take SNA. My recruiter said I "had" to put NFO down even though I knew it wasn't true.
I'm with you there. Only wanted to apply SNA, but got the same shtick from my OR as well.

Add me to the list of Y's for NFO. My OR told me today but knew Tuesday, he teased me with a "come down to the office to redo your fingerprints" call early in that morning. He even went as far as showing me the "missing results" on his laptop. To top it off he calls me this morning sounding disappointed and tells me to take a seat. I hope you fellas waiting get some good news coming your way. I know how long days can become and how a pit forms in your stomach each time your phone rings during the waiting.

T=Rocker1

Wow! talk about a quick turn around to OCS! I am not a dual app, I am only a SNA... now that I am thinking about it I should have been a dual. Personally, I just love flying and would be pumped wither way!

Welsham

Wow! talk about a quick turn around to OCS! I am not a dual app, I am only a SNA... now that I am thinking about it I should have been a dual. Personally, I just love flying and would be pumped wither way!
Same! I love flying and after being tabled from the last board I'm happy to have any selection!

yow5235

I still haven't heard anything yet for NFO, my recruiter was telling me "a few weeks". Just asked him again earlier today, he said he hasn't heard anything yet, and have people looking for the results, but nothing so far... The board would let us know if it was a No, right?