• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 17 SNA/SNFO Board

T=Rocker1

I'm SNA only and got a SNFO offer. My OR tried to tell me I can switch later on and I might not get picked as SNA on the board, but I declined. I really feel like I can't wait any longer though. When I'm not sleeping this is all I'm thinking about.
I feel you there man! I am anxious...The waiting is the hardest part of this whole process! I am optimistic that we will hear back next week.

T=Rocker1

I'm an SNA-only applicant and just got a Prorec Y for NFO... my OR says they're still waiting for the pilot results. Silver lining: I know my package at least made it to the board! Let the wait continue.
hmmmm.... Wonder why we are still waiting on SNA results? This is longer than usual, but as you said let the wait continue!

T=Rocker1

This might just be me losing my wits from the trials of anticipation... but is it at all possible that they're waiting till they see how many applicants accept NFO offers before they decide how many SNA Prorecs to give? Or simply holding off on SNA results to make us think long and hard about our NFO prorecs?
MSV123... That is a good though! I have no idea, but it makes sense! I will standby and let Rufio chime in here!

sethpat

Waiting game
This might just be me losing my wits from the trials of anticipation... but is it at all possible that they're waiting till they see how many applicants accept NFO offers before they decide how many SNA Prorecs to give? Or simply holding off on SNA results to make us think long and hard about our NFO prorecs?

I also think the same thing. Just talked to NRC, Prorec for NFO. I asked about the SNA results and he said he hadn't heard anything yet. Said more than likely some people will be prorec'd for both. I put SNA/NFO on my app, but will only take SNA. My recruiter said I "had" to put NFO down even though I knew it wasn't true.

Jacob Jackson

Jaxson239
This might just be me losing my wits from the trials of anticipation... but is it at all possible that they're waiting till they see how many applicants accept NFO offers before they decide how many SNA Prorecs to give? Or simply holding off on SNA results to make us think long and hard about our NFO prorecs? @RUFiO181
I didn't think about that but that makes a lot of sense (in my layman's opinion)