• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 17 SNA/SNFO Board

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I hate to add more confusion to everyone wondering if and when they'll get their results, but does anyone know how where we're recruited out of plays into who they pick up and who they don't? I mean, technically were all competing against each other for spots since we're all being reviewed by the same board, but at the same time there's only so many spots per geographical region too, so I'm just wondering if anyone knows how that plays into it.

No. It doesn't matter.

T=Rocker1

Any SNA only applicants gotten word yet? I would assume with the "needs of the Navy" they would try to push SNA only applicants who qualify for SNFO to accept an offer for SNFO.

The anticipation is killing me!

Any SNA only applicants gotten word yet? I would assume with the "needs of the Navy" they would try to push SNA only applicants who qualify for SNFO to accept an offer for SNFO.

The anticipation is killing me!
I'm SNA only and got a SNFO offer. My OR tried to tell me I can switch later on and I might not get picked as SNA on the board, but I declined. I really feel like I can't wait any longer though. When I'm not sleeping this is all I'm thinking about.

pYn9590

I'm SNA only and got a SNFO offer. My OR tried to tell me I can switch later on and I might not get picked as SNA on the board, but I declined. I really feel like I can't wait any longer though. When I'm not sleeping this is all I'm thinking about.
Haven't been able to speak with my OR yet. If we're offered an SNFO slot, may we wait until we hear about SNA results before accepting or do we have to accept right away? I was always under the impression SNA and SNFO results are released simultaneously.

ILL43

I was an SNA/SNFO applicant as well and I haven't heard yet. Although since I submitted I decided I wasn't really interested in NFO. If I get an offer for SNFO but were to decline, would it lower my chances in the future of applying for SNA?