• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 17 SNA/SNFO Board

Halfspeed

Just got word.

Pro Rec Y for SNFO.

Dont post much on here, mostly lurk.

Active duty air traffic controller. Applied for STA21 last cycle as well but no joy.

In the same boat as you others that applied for sna and nfo. Have not received word for sna, but keeping my hopes up. I'd like to thank you guys for the invaluable information I've received so far from this forum and several other threads. Wishing everyone the best of luck!

koliver

Just got word.

Pro Rec Y for SNFO.

Dont post much on here, mostly lurk.

Active duty air traffic controller. Applied for STA21 last cycle as well but no joy.

In the same boat as you others that applied for sna and nfo. Have not received word for sna, but keeping my hopes up. I'd like to thank you guys for the invaluable information I've received so far from this forum and several other threads. Wishing everyone the best of luck!
Congrats! what are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

Halfspeed

Congrats! what are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

Not as good as many of yours.
What you want to know the most I'm sure is my ASTB lol.

53 5 6 6
GPA 3.89 (finished in under two years while AD)
Decent Evals as an AC2
No flight hours
Just hit 4 year mark
23 years old

Had a master's program lined up if results were non selection as well as plans to retake ASTB. The first time I took it blind without knowledge of the gouges available on here. This could have been a fatal error for me if I was only selected for nfo.

DWOJ

Not as good as many of yours.
What you want to know the most I'm sure is my ASTB lol.

53 5 6 6
GPA 3.89 (finished in under two years while AD)
Decent Evals as an AC2
No flight hours
Just hit 4 year mark
23 years old

Had a master's program lined up if results were non selection as well as plans to retake ASTB. The first time I took it blind without knowledge of the gouges available on here. This could have been a fatal error for me if I was only selected for nfo.
Tom, did you find out via call from command, or BOL, or something else?

Jacob Jackson

Jaxson239
I hate to add more confusion to everyone wondering if and when they'll get their results, but does anyone know how where we're recruited out of plays into who they pick up and who they don't? I mean, technically were all competing against each other for spots since we're all being reviewed by the same board, but at the same time there's only so many spots per geographical region too, so I'm just wondering if anyone knows how that plays into it.