• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 17 SNA/SNFO Board

desertflyer

This is interesting. So if a NFO applicant is unable to ship immediately (i.e. because they are currently enrolled in school), there's a great chance that they will NOT be selected from this board due to shipping quotas??? Ugh!

I wonder when these "next 4 (OCS) classes" start....

I put I couldn't ship until August and was selected if that gives you any reference.

Vicky_Marie926

Depends on the need for SNA. Seems like the need for NFO is much greater right now. So I can foresee some SNA applicants being denied if they are not willing to go NFO.

koliver

Do you think they will deny SNA or just try to convince you to go SNFO?
I just shared this with my recruiter and she thinks that if you're selected for both you might receive a phone call to ask you to make SNFO your primary. They will try to "sell" you on the importance of the NFO job. She doesn't think you'll be forced to switch.

Vicky_Marie926

I just shared this with my recruiter and she thinks that if you're selected for both you might receive a phone call to ask you to make SNFO your primary. They will try to "sell" you on the importance of the NFO job. She doesn't think you'll be forced to switch.

I think what some applicants are wondering is if they only selected SNA but qualify for NFO will the Navy try to sell them on switching to NFO.

Cymbolmonkey

This is interesting. So if a NFO applicant is unable to ship immediately (i.e. because they are currently enrolled in school), there's a great chance that they will NOT be selected from this board due to shipping quotas??? Ugh!

I wonder when these "next 4 (OCS) classes" start....
I believe there is a thread for the dates. Try a search. I believe they are generally every 3 weeks.