• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 17 SNA/SNFO Board

sebald15

Pffffeeww. You just set my mind at ease so much. Thought I was alone and was driving myself crazy wondering. Thank you.

Vicky_Marie926

LOL You are definitely not alone. I'm active duty too so anytime my work phone rings or I see someone in my upper chain-of-command walk by, I get anxious/excited/nervous. But I haven't heard anything yet and I haven't seen anything posted in my online record (BUPERS) either.

Jacob Jackson

Jaxson239
Witht
Damn I really thought we'd be getting results coming in by now!
my recruiter said it shouldn't been anymore than 2 weeks out from when the board met. I was caustiously optimistic it would be sooner than that, but now it's looking like we'll start hearing back by the end of this week at the earliest

rotorhead211

Witht

my recruiter said it shouldn't been anymore than 2 weeks out from when the board met. I was caustiously optimistic it would be sooner than that, but now it's looking like we'll start hearing back by the end of this week at the earliest
I was thinking the same thing. Next week seems more realistic

koliver

545476abdfcccebe87901d0c3644d588_skeleton-memes-waiting-memesuper-still-waiting-skeleton-meme_483-270.jpeg

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
*** NFO UPDATE***

NFO Results from the April 2017 has been resent. As previously discussed, we have 63 seats at OCS that must be filled in the next 4 classes or the Nation misses NFO mission. Many folks who applied Pilot / NFO first and second choice might be pushed for NFO.

Due to the crucial shortage of NFO shipping to conclude FY17, CNRC (Admiral) has requested many of these members be contacted directly by NRC HQ. This contact is a pilot or NFO contacting the selectee to discuss the "importance of being a NFO and the benefits of the job." So, if you learn that someone from HQ contacted your applicant, this is the reason why. Bottom Line: We need everyone to act swiftly and turn as many of these names around and ship them ASAP. Please take immediate action to complete JPAS and prepare selects to ship to OCS.

desertflyer

*** NFO UPDATE***

NFO Results from the April 2017 has been resent. As previously discussed, we have 63 seats at OCS that must be filled in the next 4 classes or the Nation misses NFO mission. Many folks who applied Pilot / NFO first and second choice might be pushed for NFO.

Due to the crucial shortage of NFO shipping to conclude FY17, CNRC (Admiral) has requested many of these members be contacted directly by NRC HQ. This contact is a pilot or NFO contacting the selectee to discuss the "importance of being a NFO and the benefits of the job." So, if you learn that someone from HQ contacted your applicant, this is the reason why. Bottom Line: We need everyone to act swiftly and turn as many of these names around and ship them ASAP. Please take immediate action to complete JPAS and prepare selects to ship to OCS.

Is this why I was on the NFO only list as a Pilot/NFO applicant?

Vicky_Marie926

This is interesting. So if a NFO applicant is unable to ship immediately (i.e. because they are currently enrolled in school), there's a great chance that they will NOT be selected from this board due to shipping quotas??? Ugh!

I wonder when these "next 4 (OCS) classes" start....