• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 17 SNA/SNFO Board

desertflyer

The Friday results were for NFO only, like those who apply for NFO only. You might not have applied for SNA.

I'm confused by this too, I applied for both and my ASPR clearly says so. My recruiter said I did apply for both and we're still waiting for the results for SNA.

exNavyOffRec

I failed the depth perception at MEPS. Went to a civilian ophthalmologist and passed with flying colors. Got a waiver to have my civilian results submitted with no problems. Passed everything at OCS fine. Halfway through the advanced syllabus now. If your recruiter says they accepted it, you should be fine.

Did you go to board/OCS in the past say 6 months? If not you are the bad gouge king today, things have changed.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I failed the depth perception at MEPS. Went to a civilian ophthalmologist and passed with flying colors. Got a waiver to have my civilian results submitted with no problems. Passed everything at OCS fine. Halfway through the advanced syllabus now. If your recruiter says they accepted it, you should be fine.

You are giving applicants outdated information. You applied/joined in 2014-15 when N3M would accept eye exams from civilian eye doctors. This is not the case now. N3M will only accept eye exams from MEPS or a Military Clinic/Hospital (MTF). There's been too many folks getting NAMI whammy'd because they couldn't pass the eye exam, even though a civilian doctor says he/she is okay.