• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 17 SNA/SNFO Board

TigerKiller

I'm an NFO only applicant for this board. Just got in touch with my recruiter and he says he doesn't see my name on the list of those selected for NFO. Will more results be released later or are they all released at once? I guess I'll have to wait to hear back from upcoming SWO board to see if Navy wants me this year.

smith1787

Future SNFO
I'm an NFO only applicant for this board. Just got in touch with my recruiter and he says he doesn't see my name on the list of those selected for NFO. Will more results be released later or are they all released at once? I guess I'll have to wait to hear back from upcoming SWO board to see if Navy wants me this year.
Did he say there was a list for just NFO

sebald15

I'm an NFO only applicant for this board. Just got in touch with my recruiter and he says he doesn't see my name on the list of those selected for NFO. Will more results be released later or are they all at once? I guess I'll have to wait to hear back from upcoming SWO board to see if Navy wants me this year.

I have been resisting the urge to bother my recruiter since the way he worded the message is that he was off today for the Easter holiday.

But now I'm in full on panic mode. What's 1 more day?

Also my boss told me he had a dream I didn't get selected. Not the most reliable source I'm aware, but I was so calm all weekend. Its gonna be a long 24h.

TigerKiller

Not sure how results are posted. All I know is at least some of the results for NFO applicants have been posted. Just gotta roll with it right now. Worst case scenario, wait a minimum of 6 months and apply to the next board after that. If Navy is all hurry up and wait, better learn how to do that well now or the next 8+ years are gonna suck.

TigerKiller

No waivers except for eyesight. Was originally NPQed at MEPS for SNA/SNFO. Something about depth perception I think. Got N3M qualifying me for SNFO but not SNA. I'm sure the board members look at applications as a whole so there was probably something in there they didn't like. Doesn't mean lower stats won't get selected.

I got told I got selected for NFO, but I didn't apply for NFO... My OR also mentioned that no pilots were selected and that the next board would be in July. I hope he might just misheard information and that SNA info comes out Wednesday.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I got told I got selected for NFO, but I didn't apply for NFO... My OR also mentioned that no pilots were selected and that the next board would be in July. I hope he might just misheard information and that SNA info comes out Wednesday.

You probably have a new recruiter who saw the Friday NFO selection list and didn't read that a follow on Pilot/ Pilot/NFO selection list will come out later this week.