• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 17 SNA/SNFO Board

exNavyOffRec

It's probably all up in the air. I graduate May 6 and my recruiter said be ready to leave even two weeks after.

They can't send you without a conferred degree, most colleges take weeks to get the conferred transcripts ready.

A good rule of thumb is that May graduates could go to OCS in June, and June graduates could go to OCS in July.

Cymbolmonkey

@RUFiO181 @NavyOffRec I assume that if needed NRC would pull from later OCS class dates to fill the closer OCS class dates to meet mission requirements. I am also assuming that NRC handles the fleet applicants too. On my CO endorsement page, my CO put that I would not be available for transfer until 14 AUG 17; however, my degree is conferred and with my age waiver, I need to commission before FEB 2018 for SNA (the only designator I applied for). Is it likely that I will be passed over for these earlier class dates due to my CO recommendation or like everything else in the Navy should I expect the needs of the Navy to prevail?