• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 17 SNA/SNFO Board

rotorhead211

Reminded me how lucky I am to be young and single. I would only leave behind a half restored Schwinn in my parents garage.
Exactly.... Being able to just pick up and move is a huge weight off my shoulders. A bit of parental backlash but that's it. I can make my own decisions. I consider myself lucky.

Last edited:

Justin Dowd

HeloGuy87
Yeah I have a wife and kid and I just moved them from Japan to Florida... But I just remember that I worked really hard for a long time in order to have these problems lol so what happens happens and Ill roll with it... Good luck everyone and Happy Easter...

koliver

good thing I still have to graduate! I'm assuming if it all goes well I'll be in the next class after my degree confers.

pYn9590

I'm one of them, don't know if it's blessing or curse. If I get prorec'd hope I get the May slot I'm not up to par yet cardio wise.
Yeah, I'm on the same boat. I need some more time to get in better shape.