• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 17 SNA/SNFO Board

koliver

My recruiter texted me as she was leaving her office and said that it's unlikely we will hear by tomorrow and even optimistic if we hear by next week. She did say that I'd probably find out when their released on air warriors before she hears.

cookie_monster

My recruiter texted me as she was leaving her office and said that it's unlikely we will hear by tomorrow and even optimistic if we hear by next week. She did say that I'd probably find out when their released on air warriors before she hears.
I would definitely say we'll hear by next week

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
REAL NEWS: IF YOU ONLY APPLIED FOR NFO, RESULTS HAVE JUST BEEN RELEASED TO THE FIELD. GIVE YOUR OR 1-2 DAYS TO DELIVER THE NEWS.

NRC had an early extract from the aviation boards. They need all these PROREC Y NFO folks to ship to help NRC with the 23 April and 14 May OCS class load. The full Pilot/NFO list for the board will be delivered early next week with some further action required so that NRC can make this shipping mission.

If you applied for both Pilot/NFO, or just Pilot results will be released early next week.

Justin Dowd

HeloGuy87
REAL NEWS: IF YOU ONLY APPLIED FOR NFO, RESULTS HAVE JUST BEEN RELEASED TO THE FIELD. GIVE YOUR OR 1-2 DAYS TO DELIVER THE NEWS.

NRC had an early extract from the aviation boards. They need all these PROREC Y NFO folks to ship to help NRC with the 23 April and 14 May OCS class load. The full Pilot/NFO list for the board will be delivered early next week with some further action required so that NRC can make this shipping mission.

If you applied for both Pilot/NFO, or just Pilot results will be released early next week.
Where can active duty find the results because NRC did not have them for NFO

Swimcris

As someone who will only find out from it being posted on BOL, when is that likely to happen?