• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 17 SNA/SNFO Board

Swimcris

Thought I'd throw my stats in since I'm up for this board. Currently an MC in the reserves (only an E-3). Appraisals from O-3, O-6 and O-7. LOR from A-school OIC. Stats are below, good luck to all.

SNA/SNFO Applicant
ASTB: 58 6/6/7
Major: Economics/International Economics and Foreign Development
School: Wisconsin Milwaukee
GPA: 3.22

smith1787

Future SNFO
Thought I'd throw my stats in since I'm up for this board. Currently an MC in the reserves (only an E-3). Appraisals from O-3, O-6 and O-7. LOR from A-school OIC. Stats are below, good luck to all.

SNA/SNFO Applicant
ASTB: 58 6/6/7
Major: Economics/International Economics and Foreign Development
School: Wisconsin Milwaukee
GPA: 3.22
Damn an O7, somebody has connections.

smith1787

Future SNFO
Hey, they post the results under the "Advancements/Selection Boards" link on Bupers Online, right?
Correct. I'm not sure if BOL is going away with NKO as of yet, if so the Advancement/Selections is in the Career Life Events Tab on MNP.

sebald15

So I just texted my recruiter and he mentioned that results might come out today, but that HQ is off tomorrow and possibly Monday too. Could push back results...

smith1787

Future SNFO
So I just texted my recruiter and he mentioned that results might come out today, but that HQ is off tomorrow and possibly Monday too. Could push back results...
You just gave everyone a lot stress for the next 3 days. I take everything recruiters say with a grain of salt.