• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 17 SNA/SNFO Board

cookie_monster

What do you guys think about the stuff going on in in Syria recently? And how Trump is sending a carrier strike group to the Korean peninsula? Y'all think they will be giving out more SNA/SNFO slots?

koliver

What do you guys think about the stuff going on in in Syria recently? And how Trump is sending a carrier strike group to the Korean peninsula? Y'all think they will be giving out more SNA/SNFO slots?
It's all determined by FY budgets so I'd say that's a hard no, but it could influence FY18 budgets.

sebald15

So does anybody know the exact process of how this works? I know the board meets between Wed and Fri. Do we all find out Friday? Do we find out some time next week? Could we find out earlier? I feel so blind I have no idea how this works haha.

koliver

So does anybody know the exact process of how this works? I know the board meets between Wed and Fri. Do we all find out Friday? Do we find out some time next week? Could we find out earlier? I feel so blind I have no idea how this works haha.
I just asked my recruiter and she said that they will get word sometimes in a couple of days or a week so be prepared to standby to standby. Last board they started hearing 4 days after the board date just for reference.

Jacob Jackson

Jaxson239

One of my buddies who's in flight school now told me he found out like 3 days after his board. So my best guess is as early as maybe Friday, but more than likely sometime at the beginning of next week

Grantendo

pilot
One of my buddies who's in flight school now told me he found out like 3 days after his board. So my best guess is as early as maybe Friday, but more than likely sometime at the beginning of next week
And what about after you get picked up? How long for the letter/class date?

Bravo Kilo

Don't hold out hope for finding out on Friday. Results were out pretty fast for the last board, but not that fast.