• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 APR 17 SNA/SNFO Board

AJ Hein

Was hoping to get some feedback on my package! I'm going for a SNA contract and ive been with the officer selection program for about a year (PRK patient).
Major: Marine Biology- 3.2 cumulative
PRK surgery
ASTB: 59/7/7/7
varsity swim/baseball
tons of extracurriculars including club sports, research groups and volunteer hours
3 great recommendations from past employers and professors that i did research with.
2 tattoos, one is a half sleeve
4 speeding tickets, none reckless
I have everything complete, just waiting for boards to convene in April, let me know what you guys think!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Does this so called being "Tabled" show on our applications for board members to see?

Tabled means the folks who didn't meet the cut but possibly might for a future board. Let's say NRC doesn't receive enough applications for the April Board, they can start taking folks from the "tabled" to help out with shipping numbers.

smith1787

Future SNFO
Tabled means the folks who didn't meet the cut but possibly might for a future board. Let's say NRC doesn't receive enough applications for the April Board, they can start taking folks from the "tabled" to help out with shipping numbers.
So are the tabled applications reviewed just as anyone else who applied specifically for that board, or just in case they don't have enough?