• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11JUL17 Pilot/NFO board

Carina

Carina, did you ever get your age thing figured out? Since you didn't have a waiver submitted with your package, but are turning 27 soon? But have prior active duty time to extend it?
I have no idea what is going on! Obviously I am going to need a waiver now. But I can't afford to ask my recruiter any more questions lol, in a very nice way I was basically told to wait till I am contacted and that they will not miss my Finsel. So I don't know if they are getting me a waiver or if my Finsel will come with an oops! you need a waiver now.

Cgunner91

Supply Corps
I've received word that my security clearance was finally processed despite the annoying citizenship issue haha. According to my recruiter I should be getting my FINSEL "within the next week or two".

Last edited:

Carina

I've received word that my security clearance was finally processed despite the annoying citizenship issue haha. According to my recruiter I should be getting my FINSEL "within the next week or two".
congrats on everything going well! I am so confused on how some people get news as to when to expect Finsel. I hope you do get it in the week or two...but Im sitting here thinking something is wrong with my stuff LOL.

Carina

Even if they tell me I will leave in 2 months, I just want to know I have a letter and all is good. I keep thinking of 101 things that could be wrong with my package LOL

Cgunner91

Supply Corps
Even if they tell me I will leave in 2 months, I just want to know I have a letter and all is good. I keep thinking of 101 things that could be wrong with my package LOL

Fingers crossed!! My guess it just depends on the recruiting officer/station. I'm hoping you'll hear back soon.

Safashton

congrats on everything going well! I am so confused on how some people get news as to when to expect Finsel. I hope you do get it in the week or two...but Im sitting here thinking something is wrong with my stuff LOL.

I'm not sure how it works with the Civilian side, but for us AD, the Processors were/are suppose to contact us directly if anything else is needed such as medical documents after receiving the PRO-REC-Y. I've yet to receive any of those requests, other than them requesting my release date from the command. I haven't seen anyone receive a FINSEL more than 2 months out, so I'm suspecting that you don't receive a FINSEL till your actually put in a class and the class roster is complete. Plus, you may have to consider multiple people from several boards prior still waiting on their FINSEL due to issues after Pro-Rec-Y. But that's merely me speculating, I actually know nothing, Jon Snow...