• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11JUL17 Pilot/NFO board

kthompson.navy

My Pro-Rec-Y disappeared from BUPERS, I believe someone said theirs did to a while back. Mine was there Just before the 25th of Aug, but BOL went down for some maintenance and just came back, so I'm assuming mine is likely related to that.
Just checked my BOL...same issue. I think you're right about it being associated with the maintenance. I already received an email requesting my release date a few weeks ago, so we should be all good....I'm assuming you received the same email about the release date...

Safashton

Just checked my BOL...same issue. I think you're right about it being associated with the maintenance. I already received an email requesting my release date a few weeks ago, so we should be all good....I'm assuming you received the same email about the release date...

Yep, got that email. I'm released December 1st, how about you?

justheretocreep

Just got my FINSEL for October 29th. Not here to rub it in for those who have not received one yet, but really just posting to let y'all know they are starting to send out FINSEL's for the October class so if you're in one of the 2 classes you should be getting your FINSEL here shortly.

kthompson.navy

Just got my FINSEL for October 29th. Not here to rub it in for those who have not received one yet, but really just posting to let y'all know they are starting to send out FINSEL's for the October class so if you're in one of the 2 classes you should be getting your FINSEL here shortly.
That is great news! Did it come from the same guy that sent for your release date? and was it sent to both you and your CO?

justheretocreep

That is great news! Did it come from the same guy that sent for your release date? and was it sent to both you and your CO?

I actually haven't been forwarded the email yet as it went straight to my skipper. I had an ENS call me this morning with the news and he said we will just go over everything next weekend at drill. So I can't say who it came from but yes it went to my command first.

justheretocreep

Just received my FINSEL as well...shipping out October 29th!

Nice! Under OCS Class dates and Information (under Navy OCS) on the main page there is a group for this class. I'd suggest joining it for updates and what not. At some point, if someone hasn't already, there will probably be a Facebook page we can join too. Handy little tool to meet the people you're about to be miserable with beforehand.

Carina

I have seen quite a few of people get their finsel from this board and post on the other threats in the last few days. Anybody form this board still on the waiting boat with me?