• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11JUL17 Pilot/NFO board

kthompson.navy

I just received word...PRO REC Y NFO with these scores:
46/565....which goes to show (especially for fleet applicants) they look at the whole picture and not just your scores. So those of you not sure whether or not to submit your package because of some lower scores...just do it, work hard, and show that your experience and tenacity doesn't go unnoticed. Good luck to everyone!

I just received word...PRO REC Y NFO with these scores:
46/565....which goes to show (especially for fleet applicants) they look at the whole picture and not just your scores. So those of you not sure whether or not to submit your package because of some lower scores...just do it, work hard, and show that your experience and tenacity doesn't go unnoticed. Good luck to everyone!
This actually made my day and made me feel a little bit more confident! Congrats!

Layke1123

Whelp, if it makes any of you feel better, I got Pro Rec N this time around on my first try as a fleet applicant, so if it goes to show, better scores definitely doesn't mean you get selected versus some of the other guys. Good luck to all those who make it on this turn and hopefully next time I'll get selected.

hdr777

pilot
Whelp, if it makes any of you feel better, I got Pro Rec N this time around on my first try as a fleet applicant, so if it goes to show, better scores definitely doesn't mean you get selected versus some of the other guys. Good luck to all those who make it on this turn and hopefully next time I'll get selected.

Wow, thats crazy, by your stats I would think you were a sure thing

Layke1123

Yeah well past sins come back to bite you in the ass. Still, I'm glad for all the guys and gals that will get to make it. Go fly for the Navy and I'll find another way in somehow, if not Navy side then else where. Someone has got to want my talents. Can't be discouraged, just have to keep going until you make it happen.

exNavyOffRec

Yeah well past sins come back to bite you in the ass. Still, I'm glad for all the guys and gals that will get to make it. Go fly for the Navy and I'll find another way in somehow, if not Navy side then else where. Someone has got to want my talents. Can't be discouraged, just have to keep going until you make it happen.

I am surprised you didn't get picked up, I very rarely have seen a person with 8's not picked up, I wonder if there wasn't something in your record that made them say no or in the evaluations.