• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11JUL17 Pilot/NFO board

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Fleet applicants are (slowly but surely) getting results, so everyone else should be getting the calls from their recruiter within the next 1-2 business days.

If you're a fleet applicant who hasn't received results, be patient as BOL updates results. You'll get them in due time.

Carina

Fleet applicants are (slowly but surely) getting results, so everyone else should be getting the calls from their recruiter within the next 1-2 business days.

If you're a fleet applicant who hasn't received results, be patient as BOL updates results. You'll get them in due time.

Damn the weekend is here. For once I wish the weekend were not here so soon lol.

Thanks for the update

Hey everyone, checking in with good results! RUFiO181 is correct; I just got my results from BOL. If you are a fleet applicant, just a bit more patience is required. They are updating pretty quick.

PROREC-Y for SNA. Below are my stats, best of luck to all applicants!

Active Duty: AC2 (4 years)
Degree: BS in Aeronautics from ERAU
GPA: 3.6
OAR: 61
ASTB: 7/8/7
Interviews: O6, O5, O5
LOR: O3 and State Senate Majority Leader
Evals: EP/MP/EP/MP/EP

DONOSAURU5REX

pilot
That is correct, haha. I'm so Jelly Dono found out!
Shit, y'all are starting to make me think my CO is messing with me.
Hey everyone, checking in with good results! RUFiO181 is correct; I just got my results from BOL. If you are a fleet applicant, just a bit more patience is required. They are updating pretty quick.

Congratulations!!!

Tony Eggert

Just curious, if you're active duty how were you able to get your degree so fast? You have a BS at age 22? Did you do reserve duty? I'm 24 with no prior service haha.

Just curious, if you're active duty how were you able to get your degree so fast? You have a BS at age 22? Did you do reserve duty? I'm 24 with no prior service haha.

My job had some qualifications that directly transferred to credits, which knocked it down to a little over three years worth of courses . Just worked on it during my off-time and liberty. It's rare though, from what I understand. I thank Poseidon for the opportunity, haha.

Just checking in for the first time. I've been watching this thread. I'm active duty. My scores were 5,7,6. Had interviews from 3- O'6. 3-LOR's.

I just checked my BOL and was selected for Pilot.

Congrats man!!! You deserve it.