• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11JUL17 Pilot/NFO board

USC6217

From looking at other posts one thing you shouldn't do is call or text yr recruiter. They get results at different times and he/she probably told you 2 weeks to brush u off. We don't even know if official results are out and even then we need to give them 1-2 days after results.

I know this waiting sucks but u don't want to annoy yr recruiter and have them push u off to the side lol

I wish I had a recruiter, mine literally just left the station today and no one has any idea who is taking over for me. Guess I'll have to go knock on some doors so I can get some god damn answers.

Beamer19

pilot
So I'm assuming that we will receive an official email from command saying that we got in or not? So even if our recruiter is behind on relaying the info, we will still have official word via the email in a timely manor?

DONOSAURU5REX

pilot
So I'm assuming that we will receive an official email from command saying that we got in or not? So even if our recruiter is behind on relaying the info, we will still have official word via the email in a timely manor?
The email went straight to my commanding officer since I'm currently enlisted. I think you would still have to wait on your recruiter to receive the info.

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
I wish I had a recruiter, mine literally just left the station today and no one has any idea who is taking over for me. Guess I'll have to go knock on some doors so I can get some god damn answers.
Your profile says you're in Columbia, so my question to you is...

WHAT?!?!?!

USC6217

Your profile says you're in Columbia, so my question to you is...

WHAT?!?!?!

I'm confused. My recruiter that was working with me just left to go back to the fleet. For the past month I've been asking who will take over as my POC and no one has stepped up, so I'm about to go force (prior, same rank as the rest of them) someone to become it.

Safashton

Dino got word around 1500. My command had early day and we have tomorrow off, so I'm likely not hearing anything till Monday! Although, my CO said if I knew anyone who found out to give him a call and he would go in and check, but I don't feel like bothering him lol

Carina

Dino got word around 1500. My command had early day and we have tomorrow off, so I'm likely not hearing anything till Monday! Although, my CO said if I knew anyone who found out to give him a call and he would go in and check, but I don't feel like bothering him lol
Who is Dino