• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11JUL17 Pilot/NFO board

Carina

I just texted my recruiter and she told me to wait 2 weeks..
From looking at other posts one thing you shouldn't do is call or text yr recruiter. They get results at different times and he/she probably told you 2 weeks to brush u off. We don't even know if official results are out and even then we need to give them 1-2 days after results.

I know this waiting sucks but u don't want to annoy yr recruiter and have them push u off to the side lol

RocketManDom

From looking at other posts one thing you shouldn't do is call or text yr recruiter. They get results at different times and he/she probably told you 2 weeks to brush u off. We don't even know if official results are out and even then we need to give them 1-2 days after results.

I know this waiting sucks but u don't want to annoy yr recruiter and have them push u off to the side lol
Haha yeah I hadn't touched base with her in a few weeks so I figured what the hell..
I'll refrain from writing her again unil after 2 weeks for sure. I would hate to be that guy lol