• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11JUL17 Pilot/NFO board

Tony Eggert

Checking in (late)
OAR 62 7-7-7
Civil Engineering Mizzou (class of 15)
24 years old
DWI waiver

Y'all gonna love this, got a pilot selection may 2016 but has gotten arrested for DWI the month before. Got august class date but had to fess up when I went in for enlistment (heartbreaking). Legal said I had to put a year between me and the arrest before it was waiverable. First time back on a board. Been slugging it out in rural MO on a pig farm since, feeling sorry for myself. Good luck everyone

Carina

Checking in (late)
OAR 62 7-7-7
24 years old
DWI waiver

Y'all gonna love this, got a pilot selection may 2016 but has gotten arrested for DWI the month before. Got august class date but had to fess up when I went in for enlistment (heartbreaking). Legal said I had to put a year between me and the arrest before it was waiverable. First time back on a board. Been slugging it out in rural MO on a pig farm since, feeling sorry for myself. Good luck everyone

well lots of good luck! I am sure a yr of wait has been torture

Carina

If anyone is curious, these are the board and results dates for the last few aviation boards. Obviously this one may take more or less time, but just take it as an estimate.

Board Date: 4/12/17
Results Date: 4/14/17 (NFO) 4/24/17 (SNA)

Board Date: 2/6/17
Results Date: 2/10/17

Board Date: 11/14/16
Results Date: 11/28/16

Board Date: 7/18/16
Results Date: 8/2/16

Board Date: 5/18/16
Results Date: 5/24/16

Board Date: 2/24/16
Results Date: 2/25/16

So basically 2/24/16 was like the luckiest board ever LOL... they got results in a day. good stuff thanks for posting....

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Checking in (late)
OAR 62 7-7-7
24 years old
DWI waiver

Are you still on probation? Not a legal guy but from my experience DWI/DUI carries a 3-year ish probation sentence.

exNavyOffRec

Checking in (late)
OAR 62 7-7-7
24 years old
DWI waiver

I never would have guessed Missouri .............

Tony Eggert

Are you still on probation? Not a legal guy but from my experience DWI/DUI carries a 3-year ish probation sentence.

No probation. Had a lawyer and got it downgraded to a BAC conviction (class B misd) so that was good. Did a small license suspension that was about it.

Angel17

W
Checking in (late)
OAR 62 7-7-7
24 years old
DWI waiver

Well good luck to you brother , hopefully you get it again