• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11JUL17 Pilot/NFO board

DONOSAURU5REX

pilot
Not sure if people without a CAC can get to it, but if you go to Navy OCS on the NPC website, you can click the fillable officer tattoo screening link, which takes you to the MPTE portal, you can search board lists and select first result, select the PILOT/NFOboard for 11 July and it has an excel of SNA/SNFO applicants.
Looks like they just updated it. 469 SNA Only applicants.

Demi Durkin

OCS Applicant
Not sure if people without a CAC can get to it, but if you go to Navy OCS on the NPC website, you can click the fillable officer tattoo screening link, which takes you to the MPTE portal, you can search board lists and select first result, select the PILOT/NFOboard for 11 July and it has an excel of SNA/SNFO applicants.

Any idea how many applied for SNFO?

DONOSAURU5REX

pilot
Keep in mind that those numbers also include people who applied for both. At the end of the day just have confidence in your scores and your abilities and cross your fingers. Not much else we can do.

DONOSAURU5REX

pilot
Ha, your right, I forgot to subtract 1 since its the name/etc block. But ya, I did a search back, most boards were averaging 150'ish
Haha, I did too until I just looked at it. Hey one less person! hahaha.

And you're right. Last board was 158 each!

Safashton

you just killed me inside..omg that is a lot of people

Yep... I think its just the timing of the board, seeming many of the applicants are likely those who just graduated this spring, thus large applicant list for the board than what is typical throughout the year, but that's merely speculation.

Carina

Yep... I think its just the timing of the board, seeming many of the applicants are likely those who just graduated this spring, thus large applicant list for the board than what is typical throughout the year, but that's merely speculation.
yea that sucks. probably also means we will be waiting decent amount for results if they are reviewing that many kits