• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11AUG2024 OCS CLASS

tward1512

So I’ve heard we were lucky and got a very early look at the list and commands don’t even have it yet. So us active duty aren’t getting ignored we just got the news first. BOL updated for me Wednesday. I find it odd NRC still has to approve the boards recommendation medically wise when they already did and signed off on it but oh well 😂

madiego

So I’ve heard we were lucky and got a very early look at the list and commands don’t even have it yet. So us active duty aren’t getting ignored we just got the news first. BOL updated for me Wednesday. I find it odd NRC still has to approve the boards recommendation medically wise when they already did and signed off on it but oh well 😂
My command found out on Wednesday, the CO got an email from them. I don't believe the verbiage on BOL is correct because if your CO received an email, it's a done deal that you're going. Just a matter of when rather than if. For instance, my CO talked to me about how the email he received was saying I was accepted and was asking for a date to ship me off. So yea its a done deal bro.

tward1512

My command found out on Wednesday, the CO got an email from them. I don't believe the verbiage on BOL is correct because if your CO received an email, it's a done deal that you're going. Just a matter of when rather than if. For instance, my CO talked to me about how the email he received was saying I was accepted and was asking for a date to ship me off. So yea its a done deal bro.
Oh no for sure it’s a done deal. Just thought the verbiage was funny since we had to get our medical documentation signed off before even submitting. My CO still hasn’t gotten any indication as of Friday so hoping for this week.

dh4quad

SNA Selectee
Oh no for sure it’s a done deal. Just thought the verbiage was funny since we had to get our medical documentation signed off before even submitting. My CO still hasn’t gotten any indication as of Friday so hoping for this week.
Same with my CO nothing yet according to my OIC. Hopefully something this week.

tward1512

Same with my CO nothing yet according to my OIC. Hopefully something this week.
I didn't realize how early of a look we got. Figured it was maybe a day or two ahead of our commands. I knew something was off when my DIVO asked our XO and he panicked a little feeling like he forgot something.

tward1512

Seems like we'll have a very diverse class. Really excited to train and work together with everyone.

madiego

I didn't realize how early of a look we got. Figured it was maybe a day or two ahead of our commands. I knew something was off when my DIVO asked our XO and he panicked a little feeling like he forgot something.
Never underestimate the power of a few with sheer determination XD

DHBynum

Yeah same. They posted the list to the share point Monday afternoon, but my CO didn’t know until Wednesday when he got an email from BOL about it

DHBynum

I’m on recruiting duty right now, so I had my physical sent up and approved already when I sent in my package lol