• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 11 Sep 2016 ocs class

bornofyahweh

I received my finsel a little while back but wanted to make a post now. Just wondering who else may be in this class. I am Supply, what are some of the other designations in this class?

Invictus2011

Poseidon Driver
Damn, I think there's a hold up at NPC. The admin officer on my ship said that they don't have much funding and are only cutting orders about a month or so in advance. Maybe when the new quarter hits, it will change, but for now it's just waiting game for most.

bornofyahweh

Damn, I think there's a hold up at NPC. The admin officer on my ship said that they don't have much funding and are only cutting orders about a month or so in advance. Maybe when the new quarter hits, it will change, but for now it's just waiting game for most.
Well heck I submitted mine for the January 22nd board. Got prorec like March and like 2.5 months later got my finsel

bornofyahweh

What's your designation?