• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

10k Gone in a week...is there anything I can do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acdspit00

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79831&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

Hey everyone,

First post here, thanks for having me. I have a problem I thought maybe some of my shipmates could help me out with. The link above is where I explained my situation. In a nutshell it was a FOREX managed money account gone bad. What do you think I should do. So far the guy says he wants to give me the money back and I have him saying this saved in archived message history on yahoo and in emails so I am not just imagining it. He says he will be able to give me back the 9300 dollars sometime in March and this happened in October. I just dont know if I can trust everything, its a big risk but what else can I do. Will getting a navy lawyer involved make the likelihood of him just handing over the money much less?... What would I have against him. I know most of the offences would have to be stated by a lawyer that specializes in finances.

v/r
HN of the Navy

Please feel free to email me at c_saunders_15@hotmail.com if you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

acdspit00

Please do not post on that particular elitetrader forum topic as I don't want to bring anymore attention to it. Thank you

snizo

Supply Officer
Can give a lawyer a try, but there are no guarantees with investments. Take what you have left and run.

BOMBSonHAWKEYES

pilot
It sounds like you made a mistake, but if there is any doubt, contact the nasd and visit

www.nasd.com

Its a regulatory service that will field any questions and provide free advice concerning any type of securities transaction. Make sure you save all documentation and print out hard copies if they exist on your computer. Best of luck. Remember, if an investment strategy sounds too good to be true, than it probably is.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Your first thread on this topic should be on another forum.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.