• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1001 questions (and answers) concerning BDCP

nwsnahopeful

I thought the same thing, I applied at the beginning of my Junior year and got selected SNA, on non-paid status. Just depends on what kind of package you have and whatever your recruited chooses to do.

KSUwildcat13

I thought the same thing, I applied at the beginning of my Junior year and got selected SNA, on non-paid status. Just depends on what kind of package you have and whatever your recruited chooses to do.

I thought you couldn't get accepted more than a year out from graduation?

nwsnahopeful

NavyOffRec is right by all means. My recruiter (not sure how accurate) said that if you have the right cards they might accept you on a case by case basis! Do what NavyOffRec says, but if you think you got it, you might! never stop trying!

WEGL12

VT-28
Question for the people who have been through BDCP. When did you get your OCS class date? I am graduating this May and I am just wondering when I'll find out my date. Thanks for the help.

SC-NY-88

FNG
None
IIRC I had a tentative date around April/May, but that didn't hold up. I was confirmed for the August class mid July. Basically you don't have much time. Your recruiter/NRD should be able to give you an estimate atleast. I'm sure NavyOffRec could speak better about it.

exNavyOffRec

Question for the people who have been through BDCP. When did you get your OCS class date? I am graduating this May and I am just wondering when I'll find out my date. Thanks for the help.

In general people that were in BDCP should go to OCS around 4 weeks after graduating, they want to allow a little time to get final official transcripts.

CropDuster0524

Hi guys, I am not sure if anyone could answer this besides a recruiter, but I figured it was worth an ask. Can I still hold a full time job while enrolling in the BDCP program? I currently have about 30 college credits completed and will have another 60 from my A&P licensure. This is all being completed through an online program while, I am working full time. I was initially just gonna finish my degree while working and then apply for OCS when I am finished. However, it seems like the BDCP would be a really sweet program if I can make it work. Im already flying at my current job, and am needed for this upcoming season so I can’t really give that up right now. Thanks

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hi guys, I am not sure if anyone could answer this besides a recruiter, but I figured it was worth an ask. Can I still hold a full time job while enrolling in the BDCP program? I currently have about 30 college credits completed and will have another 60 from my A&P licensure. This is all being completed through an online program while, I am working full time. I was initially just gonna finish my degree while working and then apply for OCS when I am finished. However, it seems like the BDCP would be a really sweet program if I can make it work. Im already flying at my current job, and am needed for this upcoming season so I can’t really give that up right now. Thanks

Yes as long as you keep grades up

Lovell95

Question about failing a single class while in BDCP? What happens? Only asking because I know it pushes back my expected graduation time by a quarter.

exNavyOffRec

Question about failing a single class while in BDCP? What happens? Only asking because I know it pushes back my expected graduation time by a quarter.
Don't fail a class. I never saw a person in BDCP fail a class but you do need to report it and then they will have to approve an extension.