• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

10 June 2018 OCS Class

• Thread starter Deleted member 66584
  • Start date

(NAC)Arizona

1520/AMDO
Exciting is certainly one word for it LOL. You're welcome.
It means be fit and ready to go. Too many ppl show up not prepared and are in H for 3-6 weeks sometimes longer. That’s unsat and a waste of money for the gov’t bc ppl were too lazy to put in the effort. Ppl are joining the military, be healthy and fit, and that’ll carry throughout your life.

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
It means be fit and ready to go. Too many ppl show up not prepared and are in H for 3-6 weeks sometimes longer. That’s unsat and a waste of money for the gov’t bc ppl were too lazy to put in the effort. Ppl are joining the military, be healthy and fit, and that’ll carry throughout your life.

Certainly. Then there are people like me who have worked out regularly for 3 years, losing 100lbs to join, and still struggle with pushups. Am I not deserving of the position I've worked so hard for for so long? If 3 weeks in H helps me achieve the pushups I haven't been able to perfect, I'm all for it. Not everyone who doesn't meet the standards immediately is lazy. Just some information to carry with you through life.

(NAC)Arizona

1520/AMDO
Certainly. Then there are people like me who have worked out regularly for 3 years, losing 100lbs to join, and still struggle with pushups. Am I not deserving of the position I've worked so hard for for so long? If 3 weeks in H helps me achieve the pushups I haven't been able to perfect, I'm all for it. Not everyone who doesn't meet the standards immediately is lazy. Just some information to carry with you through life.
Definitely, you’re one of the few! There was a guy in my class who lost 100lbs if not more. Both instances definitely deserve to be there. I would fight next to anyone who works hard to be there. I’m aiming my comment more towards the ones that show up thinking it’s going to be like summer camp or a jamboree. The ones that don’t work hard and don’t prepare are lazy. I’ve seen it at OCS and in the fleet constantly the last 10 years.

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
Definitely, you’re one of the few! There was a guy in my class who lost 100lbs if not more. Both instances definitely deserve to be there. I would fight next to anyone who works hard to be there. I’m aiming my comment more towards the ones that show up thinking it’s going to be like summer camp or a jamboree. The ones that don’t work hard and don’t prepare are lazy. I’ve seen it at OCS and in the fleet constantly the last 10 years.
The jamboree comment cracked me up ?. Agreed wholeheartedly.