• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

10 Dec 2017 OCS Class

RedmundBrennan

Anyone with access to the Facebook page have any idea how full this class is? My recruiter says I’m 50/50 between this class and January depending on how full this is. I’m hoping for January, just to avoid the holiday break.

Kyljefmil

Anyone with access to the Facebook page have any idea how full this class is? My recruiter says I’m 50/50 between this class and January depending on how full this is. I’m hoping for January, just to avoid the holiday break.
FB pg #’s won’t help. My guess relatively full since whatever system was down ppl for Nov 19 class had late FINSEL notices (like yesterday calls) & might have requested more time. Could also depend on when grads last semester ends. Definitely still be prepared.

Safashton

No idea. I can take a look at NPC tomorrow, occasionally the shipping list for classes are on there