• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1 Year Free Trial Membership to the NRA

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Everynow and then they give out deals for life membership. Keep your eyes open. I got it for rediculously cheap compared to usual.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
No way guys, they get my name on a list indicating I own weapons and my house will be the first they come to when the 2nd amendment gets redacted. I've watched Red Dawn, I know how it works...

GO_AV8_DevilDog

Round 2...
Contributor
No way guys, they get my name on a list indicating I own weapons and my house will be the first they come to when the 2nd amendment gets redacted. I've watched Red Dawn, I know how it works...

Then you know that if we all go hide in the woods we can take em down!

wolverines.jpg

*bleck, between this picture and my avatar, does any one else think this is terrible movie overload?

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
Go put your tinfoil hat back on, dear. The radiation is getting to you!

JSF_Dreamer

Busted Head
No problem guys.

I'd like to see them try and search the houses of all NRA members if they ever decide to ban firearms.

Besides, all mine are hidden inside Rosie O'Donnel... good luck finding em! :D

MasterBates

You think I have only the Puma as a well stocked and provisioned place?

And no, trying to take the Puma would be a bad, bad, BAD idea for you.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor

If I were gonna have a compound, it would be on an artificial, flat-topped hill with 40 degree grade. There would be no cover at the edges; the flame having been applied to all surrounding vegetation. The only road in would be through a portcullis into the base of the hill itself with a plane-elevator type setup. The specifics of the walls and security will be left to someone who better understands such things.

Underground safe-rooms (for the hookers and blow) would be accessible by "laundry chutes" in most rooms of the house. My compound wouuld be "green" by necessity to improve long-term survivability, with solar and geothermal power. The pool, helicopter pad, and conveyor belt for planes would be coverered from satelite picture.