• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1 Nov 2003 OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmaldo

Hello, I'm a SWO attending OCS 01 Nov 03. If you go to "OCS Class Dates and Information" there is a form named "OCS 01 NOV 03" were you can find more guys attending this class other than me. What is your designator?

cod17

My designator is SNA, and I have a friend here in Baton Rouge that is going in with the SNA designator also. Is that OCS Class Dates and Information on this site? Where are you from, where did you go to school?

Xmaldo

Yes is under "OCS Class Dates and Information" I'm originally from Puerto Rico. Graduated from Brenau University Gainesville Ga with an MBA. Congratulations on your upcoming baby.

cod17

Thanks Xmaldo. I am pretty excited about him too. I just wish that the timing would have been a little better. It would have been nice to see my first child born. But, if the Navy had not moved me from 28 June OCS to 1 Nov OCS, then it would be a different story. Nonetheless, I am getting more and more excited to go to OCS each passing day. What are you doing right now as work, and what are your degrees in?

Xmaldo

Yes the excitment is contagious. Currently I work in a dry dock, docking and un-docking TRIDENT class submarines. Both my degrees are in business management.

cod17

So you are prior enlisted? Are you enlisted right now? I was in the BDCP because I played baseball in college. My degree is in business management also.

Xmaldo

Yes I’m currently on Active duty, as of now for about 11 years and 4 months. I applied for Supply and for SWO, before Supply could say yea or nay the SWO community came through for me. No complains.
spin_125.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.