• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1 June Combined Course Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.

megrey06

Kingsville
Hey all,

I just wanted to try to consolidate a list of all those going to the combined course in two weeks. I know most of you have probably posted elsewhere, but let's get an organized list here so we may be able to find each other once there.

I'm an OCC candidate, so I'm driving to Quantico. I plan to get there on Saturday and stay in a hotel that night. If anyone else is going to be around Saturday night, let's get together for a little while then. If not, I'll see you Sunday around lunchtime.

If you want it, my email address is matthewgrey@msn.com.

PMA (positive mental attitude)

See ya' soon Marines (sounds good doesn't it)

-Matt

Proverbs 3:5-6

kaiken82

megrey,

Congratulations! I see that you are a little long in the tooth like me, what kind of numbers did you have in your package? Are you an Air Contract?

"WELL, ARE YOU GONNA PULL THOSE PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE"

THE OUTLAW JOSIE WALES

jabravo2003

I will see you there then, just look for the smallest officer candidate HAHA.

George

Accepted for PLC183-PLC Air, ship out 31 May 2003

moesoccer

Wow this was the first thing i saw about the 1 June PLC course... i thought i was hallucinating there for a while wheni never saw anything on here about it. any other females around here going... just a little curious...

good luck,
monica

Curmudgeon

I heard (4th hand) that it will be a small class; mostly PLC, a few OCC, but with a higher proportion of females than usual. Take it with a grain of salt. My daughter said there were a number of females at the PLC prep weekend at Pendleton.

jabravo2003

My OSO told me that the company for PLC-COMB will only have two platoons. Again, I can not confirm or deny this, this is just what my OSO told me.

George

Accepted for PLC183-PLC Air, ship out 31 May 2003

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
What company is PLC-Combo in?

- Quote on being selected for an OCS spot -
"If you are chosen, you will have been chosen by Men 'who have been there and done that' and have decided that they wished to have you in Their company, there is no such medal worth as much."

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
A-Rush,
Hey man, are you getting pumped? Not too much longer. Stay Moto!

- Quote on being selected for an OCS spot -
"If you are chosen, you will have been chosen by Men 'who have been there and done that' and have decided that they wished to have you in Their company, there is no such medal worth as much."

Adrenaline Rush

Definitely, EA-6B, I have to pinch myself sometimes to make sure im not dreamin and its actually happening...Thanks for your support bro, I hope to give you all the gouge you'll need when it comes time for u to leave

"And on the 8th day the Marines took over the globe and have been runnin it ever since"

megrey06

Kingsville
Looking forward to meeting all of you. Yes, I do believe that our class will be somewhat smaller than normal, but that really shouldn't affect anything.

I am an air contract.

Is anyone else driving or getting in Saturday night?

Kaiken, my numbers were as follows:
2.5 gpa
263 PFT
676 ASTB
and lot's of good contacts...

-Matt

Proverbs 3:5-6

Status
Not open for further replies.