• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

09Sep01 OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickou23

OK, I know everybody's probably tired of seeing this kind of post in this forum, but is anybody else going to OCS 09Sep?

gunnerdd972

I won't be at OCS until next year. But I will watch Kansas State beat OU this year, lol. Sorry just just had to vent a little. To tell the truth I don't know how good KSU or OU football teams will be this year. Both teams lost alot of good players. I assumed that ou in your login name ment OU as in the Big 12. DOH!!!!!!

GM2(SW) Hosehead

Edited by - gunnerdd972 on 08/18/2001 18:56:04

Jack

Well, speaking of college ball. Anyone heard about some school from Gainesville Florida? I think they wear orange and blue... GO GATORS

jec

nickou23

Actually ou is part of my name...Nickou, I was 23 way back when I registered on this site.
I'm a little further south than OU, you have to ask yourself the question, does it really matter if K State beats OU this year? I mean when UT beats them both its kind of a moot point

Status
Not open for further replies.