• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

07 march 2010

Jeffe

Final Select 2009
Looks like I'm the first to say congrats to whoever follows for this date. Continue studyin and "Pumping Iron" dudes!

mrsfundaygo

Surface Warefare Officer
This is the date registering in the system for me too. Still waiting on FS letter, but still
fired up and ready to go!

nfresh

No final select letter yet, but I just got word that I'll be in this class! Can't wait! 25/m/non-prior/SNA

Koneface86

Pro Rec SWO
It's officially unofficial...this is my date, i was told its a definite by my OR this morning and that my FS letter is on it's way (god willing)....at least the weather in March won't be as bad so there's a plus.

joncaleb

I will confirm with my recruiter tomorrow, but I think he told me 28 Mar 2010. Would definately cramp my departure plans if its the 7th...

26(turn 27 in OCS)/M/7 yrs prior(Marine Corps)/SNFO

cpwhit1

Final Select SNFO 07 March 2010
I just got an email today stating that I have been final selected for 07 March 2010! I was hoping to get this date.

25/M/Non-Prior/SNFO/ID

BigDave

Looks like I'll be seeing you guys out there too! Just got the letter last week.

23/M/non prior/SNA

iheartNAVY

This is my first post ever on AW. I found everything I needed to know by searching past posts. Anyway I just got my FS letter this morning for 07 March 2010 and can't believe this is finally happening. I made a facebook profile just to get to know everybody a little and am just waiting for my request to be granted.

26/M/non prior/SNA

Sonnichsen

Hello all! I will be seeing everyone in less than a week. So stoked. 28/f/non-prior/Supply. Yeah, so I understand that those of us driving up are to be meeting up Sat. night or is my recruiter nuts? Appreciate any type of feedback.