• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

06SEP2020 OCS Class

prttyphoenix

Hello Everyone, Just thought I would go ahead and start this thread seeing as there are already so many Officer Candidates scheduled for this class. I look forward to meeting each and everyone of you. Here is to life long bonds!.

TRD_DK

Hello everyone, I received news from my OR that I've been moved into the 06SEP2020 class. I was originally set for the 26JUL2020 class. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Hey, y'all! In this class now, originally from July 26th class, selected as SWO candidate from 11/4/2019 boards.

I looked at the forum for the (updated) July 26th class, and it seems those guys are heading to Newport two weeks prior in order to quarantine before their OCS class starts. I asked my recruiter if we should expect the same, and to her knowledge we would be quarantining for two weeks after we arrive on/around September 6th. Just curious if anyone can confirm or refute?

Regardless, excited to meet all y'all!

Catman5211

Hey, y'all! In this class now, originally from July 26th class, selected as SWO candidate from 11/4/2019 boards.

I looked at the forum for the (updated) July 26th class, and it seems those guys are heading to Newport two weeks prior in order to quarantine before their OCS class starts. I asked my recruiter if we should expect the same, and to her knowledge we would be quarantining for two weeks after we arrive on/around September 6th. Just curious if anyone can confirm or refute?

Regardless, excited to meet all y'all!
For most of the classes so far including the aug 16 class we are reporting 2 weeks prior to the class date.