• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

'06 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited FS

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
'06 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for sale in Pensacola. 14.5K miles, soft top, 6-CD stereo w/ iPod line-in, tow package, mesh summer top, cab cover, window carrying bag. Room for you and three of your friends, or fold up the rear seat to carry even more unconscious drunks.

Special price for you, my friends. $20,000 OBO.

Attachments

• Jeep01.jpg
    Jeep01.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 132
  • Jeep07.jpg
    Jeep07.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 86

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Bought a house, and a Ram truck to move stuff for the house, and I need something with four doors anyway.

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
Coulda had one of these! You'll love getting 13mpg with the Ram. Welcome to the club.

2007-jk-unlimted-4-door.jpg

PigzFly

Dodge is releasing a "hybrid" (flex fuel) ram in '09. I dont think it will be an option with the Hemi, but it is said to kick the mpgs up to 17-24. Just what I am hearing from a family friend who owns a Dodge dealership. The hemi now has a vvt feature that only uses 4 cylinders at cruising speeds. I would hate to know what kind of mileage it would have gotten without that. Although im sure a 6 cyl jeep isnt much better.

Lawman

None
Dodge is releasing a "hybrid" (flex fuel) ram in '09. I dont think it will be an option with the Hemi, but it is said to kick the mpgs up to 17-24. Just what I am hearing from a family friend who owns a Dodge dealership. The hemi now has a vvt feature that only uses 4 cylinders at cruising speeds. I would hate to know what kind of mileage it would have gotten without that. Although im sure a 6 cyl jeep isnt much better.

The only Hybrid coming is the Dodge Durango, and Chrysler Aspen Hemi. Its slated for a late 2008 release as an 09 model.

Flex Fuel and Hybrid are completely different things. Flex fuel just means it will take E85 ethonal and not loose its warranty in the process. Chrysler LLC is the largest producer of Flex Fuel vehicles in the country.

The Hemi currently has MDS, not VVT. It will be getting VVT with the introduction of the 09 Ram redesign which is why its power is up from 340 to 380 hp. With an 8% increase in fuel economy. Also the 4.7 liter will add MDS in 09.

Fester, hate to tell you this but 18500 is still steep for an old style unlimited X used even with low milage. Ill PM you book values tomorrow after I go in for work.

PigzFly

Like I said, I was just reiterating what I was told. I may have mixed some of the terminology up a bit, my apologies. Thanks for the clarification. One of those smile and nod situations where info goes in one ear and out the other; leading to trouble repeating it.

Lawman

None
Like I said, I was just reiterating what I was told. I may have mixed some of the terminology up a bit, my apologies. Thanks for the clarification. One of those smile and nod situations where info goes in one ear and out the other; leading to trouble repeating it.

Selling them to pay your student loan payments has a tendency to motivate you to increase your knowledges.