• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

06 December 2009

LiuXuande

Pro-Rec NFO
When? Cripes, back in August, I think. Medical issues kept me from entering an earlier OCS class, but I cleared all of that up back in September. I guess this was the last OCS class they could shove me into before the new year. Haha.

TwinsFan

My OR said I should be expecting a FS letter in the upcoming weeks and will probably make this class.

Would we wear uniforms when we go on leave? Also, are you forced to take leave over that time period because I would rather bank mine if there was a way to do that.

Zaptoman

Pineapples don't grow on trees.
Hey hey. 6 December is my OCS class date as well. I'm just waiting for the final select letter to make it back and make this all "official."

I'm not so sure about the two weeks off in the middle of training. I'm afraid that if I come back home before training is over, it'll seriously jack with my focus on graduating and putting up with the crap at OCS. More than likely, I plan on staying in Rhode Island. Ensign or bust!

I'm with you here. I've got the Dec 6th date as well, but I don't plan on taking a break from anything.

Res784

I'd have to say that is a misnomer and could be bad gouge. Never heard of any staff members or Candios looking up said information while I went through OCS. Not that its never happened, but they have more fires to put out than to sit around on facebook. You're gonna get made fun of (yelled at) and ridiculed either way.

I would highly advise you guys to make your FB group private so you can't see who is in it or anything else.

Look at some other OCS facebook groups on usnavyocs.com and see what they did.

The last thing you want to do is have every candio and DI at OCS have access to your pics and likes and interests and know everything about you before you even arrive.

BigL17

Unofficially in this class as well still waiting on FS papers though to make it official. Never experienced snow before so that will be new.

Still not sure about the fine details about this winter break though, whether it cuts into your vacation days, and all that.

Viashino684

Final Select SNA
Unofficially in this class as well still waiting on FS papers though to make it official. Never experienced snow before so that will be new.

Still not sure about the fine details about this winter break though, whether it cuts into your vacation days, and all that.

No way.. Up here in MI we get some good amounts of snow. Its great stuff to run PT in, acouple of the other guys in our class from MI, or the snowy states can verify that as well haha

SWOHopeful

Do not know if i'm going to make this class or not everyone. My paperwork got messed up last Monday and my letter is just 'stuck' in the system. I've been told to standby and just be ready! I am keeping my fingers crossed to make this class!