• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

06 December 2009

citychamp01

My date was changed to this class and I didn't believe it at first. OCS has a break two weeks after this class is supposed to begin. Does any one else have this date?

PJ81

FS SNA
Yeah, I have this date as well. As surprising as it is, at least we get time off after what has to be two of the worst weeks at OCS.

SWOHopeful

My date was changed to this class and I didn't believe it at first. OCS has a break two weeks after this class is supposed to begin. Does any one else have this date?

I just saw your original date was for tomorrow... When did they change your class date?? Knowing that this class exists gives me hope that I will leave before the new year!!

citychamp01

I just saw your original date was for tomorrow... When did they change your class date?? Knowing that this class exists gives me hope that I will leave before the new year!!

After i passed my final PRT, My OR wanted me to get down to 19 percent body fat instead of 22 percent. He said they are strict down there as far as the tape measurements are concerned and he didn't want my career to have a blemish on it if i get down there and dont qualify due to my measurements. Its a blessing and a curse at the same time being that i'
ve been ready to go, running like a dog and studying

Viashino684

Final Select SNA
Hey guys I'm thinking of creating a facebook group or whatever (unless someones got one already made) for the 6th of december class. My email is palmer42@msu.edu (linked to my FB), we should get everyone whose got the date to join up. And if anyone else has a BB we could always chat before hand 20AA5609 is my pin.

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
I would highly advise you guys to make your FB group private so you can't see who is in it or anything else.

Look at some other OCS facebook groups on usnavyocs.com and see what they did.

The last thing you want to do is have every candio and DI at OCS have access to your pics and likes and interests and know everything about you before you even arrive.

Viashino684

Final Select SNA
Yeah i changed it over to request to join, but then again the profile i do have on FB is completely private and the all the pictures and important stuff are actually hidden unless you're a friend or i send you a message.

overspeed550

NPA A-Pool
My OR called, said this will probably be my class, FS should be in next week. They're pushing this class hard, as all the Nov classes are full now...apparently this one was a surprise addition.

2 week furlough during it can't be all that bad! Burn some Delta miles and head home for a Florida Christmas.

LiuXuande

Pro-Rec NFO
Hey hey. 6 December is my OCS class date as well. I'm just waiting for the final select letter to make it back and make this all "official."

I'm not so sure about the two weeks off in the middle of training. I'm afraid that if I come back home before training is over, it'll seriously jack with my focus on graduating and putting up with the crap at OCS. More than likely, I plan on staying in Rhode Island. Ensign or bust!

SWOHopeful

Hey hey. 6 December is my OCS class date as well. I'm just waiting for the final select letter to make it back and make this all "official."

I'm not so sure about the two weeks off in the middle of training. I'm afraid that if I come back home before training is over, it'll seriously jack with my focus on graduating and putting up with the crap at OCS. More than likely, I plan on staying in Rhode Island. Ensign or bust!

When were you pro-rec'd?