• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

05 January 2002 OCS Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsamelon

Its all coming together finally. Transcripts are in. Orders are in. I just got to make the 28 hour drive to p-cola and get my arse in shape. Reporting in 2 weeks from TODAY. See you all there.

SNA Russell

I've spoken with someone at the Naval Avation Schools Command and he said that our class number is going to be 15-02. Has anybody else heard the same?

-Rory

silent slinger

I am currently on leave for the christmas break. I am in 13-02. The next class showing up is going to be 15-02. 14 is already classed up. leave ends on 05 Jan so you will be arriving to class up when everyone returns from leave.If a class is starting on 12 Jan it will be 16-02.

magnum

GOOD LUCK!!!

January 05 OCS Candidates.

I just wanted to drop a line to all of you fellow student aviators-NGtippet/Michaela/SNA Russell/Kyle P/if there is anyone I forgot please forgive me.

Good Luck and kick some A#@. Look forward to meeting all of you. Remember I'm right behind you 1 week(January 12). We will all have to get together(including our class student aviators) over a brew. (Can we do that in OCS?)ANYWAY-"GIVE'EM HELL!!!!!!!!

FLY NAVY!!!!
MAGNUM

KyleP

I don’t know what the heck is going on. I still have not received my orders to go to OCS on Jan. 5th. I called my recruiter (when I can get a hold of him) and they say they are working on it. Hummmm. Maybe they are waiting for transcripts or, hehehe, they forgot about me and maybe the BDCP will still pay me. Anyways I’m waiting for my school to re-open so I can get my transcripts sent out. I just might get rolled to the next class.
Kyle
OCS Jan 5th(maybe)

magnum

Well KyleP---

WE LOVE TO HAVE YA!!!!!

Indoc Candidate MAGNUM
Did someone say "SuperHornet"
HOO-YAH

Mahler

Kyle, talk to Dave Harris about it. He's the one that actually gets things done down there. Don't even bother with the senior cheif!!! I can hardly ever get a hold of him (doesn't return messages) and he's not much help when I do get to talk to him. Good luck, and if you get rolled back, enjoy another week or two of pay for doin nothin!!! Later....

James

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Kyle,

I was supposed to be in the Jan 26 class and got rolled to the next class, Feb 9th. I was told CNRC was bumping alot of aviators. Also if you are in BDCP your orders come from Bupers not CNRC so that takes additional time.

Dave

magnum

EODDAVE-

Your there!!!! Haven't heard from you for awhile-sorry to hear about your injury-I hope all is well and that for Feb 09 you will be good to go. Anyway Brian-75/Bpkula (Missing in Action-haven't heard from him for awhile as well)are gearing up and getting ready for the JAN 12 OCS CLASS. We will be a few classes ahead of you rather than behind you but look forward to getting together on liberty for some social activities(I'm not sure if we can booze or not?) Anyway its good to hear from you and again look forward to meeting you.

FLY NAVY
INDOC CANDIDATE MAGNUM
HOO-YAH!!!!(who created that saying anyway?!?-I always wondered about that)LOL!

SNA Russell

Hey Guys,

This is my last post before I hit the road for P-cola. Hopefully I'll be back on the air waves in four weeks after class 15-02 secures.

I want to thank everyone for all the gouge they have given.

Fair winds, following seas, and bin Laden's head on a post,
Rory

KyleP

Well for those that don't know, class 15-02 is underway. We just finished our second week here at OCS and to tell you one thing, days are like weeks and weeks are like days. Oh and Sundays are GOOD! There is really nothing to say about the first two weeks just that they are packed with fun! We just took our test in Navy History today and our class average was 94.5% with only one failure. Hey time for sweepers, talk to you all later.

OC KyleP
Class 15-02
(started Jan 5th)

Mahler

Hey Pap,
Sorry I forgot to respond to your last question. Yeah, I go to Riddle and also got pilot. What's your major??? I'm AE. Did you get an OCS date yet??? They told me 4 May and I'm kinda stressing about it 'cause it's only six days after we graduate. There are a few other guys graduating this semester too. Every one else I've talked to has 18 May. It would be cool to get there two weeks before them and watch them go through poopie week.

BTW, I must have been mistaken, but for some reason I thought OCS classes start up on sundays. All the dates I've heard are on saturdays.

James

Mahler

Pap,

That would definitally kick a$$ if we could get it to work out that way. I was planning on driving out to Pensacola, and that's a three to four day drive by itself. Another concern is we have to move this whole apartment into another house, and I have a bunch of other things I need to take care of before I go so I don't have to think about it for three months. I hope you get a later OCS date so we can switch. Let me know what you find out.

I'm not sure how many of us are graduating this semester, but I think it's about three or four of us. There's another AE in my senior design class that I know about... he's got an 18 May date. I'm sure we'll all meet at graduation if the guys down in Phoenix come up to watch. Where do you live anyway??? I'm over at the Legacy. May we can get together and make fun of the AFROTC guys together

James

Mahler

Pap,

I like how we've taken over this post for our own email purposes . That would be cool to have a bunch of Riddle guys there, especially since we're all rated pilots. At least I think we all are. Maybe we can all go to Moody for JPATS and show those AF guys how to fly . How do you like the Lake View apartments??? We're trying to find a place for my gf for after I leave. My number is 717-0013. Maybe we could start gettin in shape together. I definitally need it after three weeks of sittin on my butt drinking egg nogg over holiday break.

P.S. I just found out yesterday about my OCS date. Did you make it down to the office for the random pee-in-the-cup day?

James

Status
Not open for further replies.