• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

04JUL2021 OCS Class 21130 OTCN Class 17-21

GodofAeons

Hey everyone, I have a class date of September

I know it's a long shot but if anyone would be willing to swap with me for a sooner date that would be great. I out a hardship waiver in but someone has to be willing to swap with me class dates.

Due to COVID and hurricane Laura and hurricane Delta (I live in southwest louisiana) - my employment situation is severely impacted.

Waiting until September could cause bankruptcy and I submitted a waiver but my OR said someone has to volunteer swap. I would be eternally grateful and even be willing to pay you a few hundred if possible.

Thanks all, and congrats!

Just got confirmation from my recruiter that I am also on this class date list.
Congrats, and finally someone in the same class as me. I've known my class date since June. At the time of this post, we got 199 Days to go! Lets start a group chat; which do you prefer? Signal, GroupMe, FB Messenger, etc? - Reno

I know it's a long shot but if anyone would be willing to swap with me for a sooner date that would be great. I out a hardship waiver in but someone has to be willing to swap with me class dates.

Due to COVID and hurricane Laura and hurricane Delta (I live in southwest louisiana) - my employment situation is severely impacted.

Waiting until September could cause bankruptcy and I submitted a waiver but my OR said someone has to volunteer swap. I would be eternally grateful and even be willing to pay you a few hundred if possible.

Unfortunately I cannot support, but keep looking, good luck!

dg_2020

Congrats, and finally someone in the same class as me. I've known my class date since June. At the time of this post, we got 199 Days to go! Lets start a group chat; which do you prefer? Signal, GroupMe, FB Messenger, etc? - Reno
I don’t personally have a preference. I think most of the other classes have GroupMe or Facebook Groups, though I could be wrong?

That’s awesome you’ve known your date! What board were you? May 2020?

I think I have seen other classes use groupme. I think it’s a better choice since it’s easier to make a groupme than making a Facebook, especially since there are privacy concerns that some folks might have with Facebook.

Hey man I have the March 7 date, you still need to switch?

Hey guys I currently have the 07MAR2021, if any of you guys in the 04JUL2021 class want to switch and leave earlier let me know. I am trying to get my ship date pushed out so that I can train for BUD/S longer. Let me know guys.

outofphase

Looks like I'm going to be kicking it with everybody here this summer. I already joined the groupme. Lets try to help each other out and build some positive momentum going in. I don't see why we can't be the best class that OCS has ever graduated.

Bill427

Temporary Corpus Christi resident
hey guys! I'm in this class for IP, and we have at least 3-4 others in the 1MAR2021 IWC board thread who are also in (who also all are prior service, and most are IP). It should be a fun 4th of July.

Bill427

Temporary Corpus Christi resident
JK got pulled from IP cause my pre-screen interview with FLTCYBERCOM/10F didnt go well. gonna apply for pilot 24may21, best of luck to you all!

NevarYalnal

Recruiter confirmed today that I am slotted in for this class. Will join the grpchat when I get home. Looking forward to meeting everyone.