• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03 November 2019 OCS Class

Valri64

I'm also penciled in for this class date. Still waiting on my FINSEL. Appendix B is turning into my best friend.

Newport On Time Rides

Prebook at www.newportbase.com
Welcome To Newport OCS ! At Newport On Time Rides.com we have been transporting military members and their families for over 4 years.

PVD or TF Green Airport to base service ?
We have 24 hour base access and are priced waaay lower than taxis and won't leave you at the gate like uber and lyft
Don't wait until you arrive and pay outrageous taxi prices. (We charge $55. taxis are $130. )
Pre-Book on your phone at www.newportontimerides.com
or if the slot is booked, call Tim at 401-263-3037

We are often the ones recommended by the three Hotels on base. See you on Saturday !

Newport On Time Rides

Prebook at www.newportbase.com
OCS arrivals !
Need a ride from airport to base? We have 24 hour base access and have been serving military members with our shuttle service for 4 years. Taxis are $130.00 we are $55.00. uber & lyft can NOT get on base and will leave you outside the gate.
Book your airport pickup at:
www.newportontimerides.com
If slot is booked call Tim at 401-263-3037 We will fit you in.
www.newportontimerides.com is vetted and recommended by the 3 hotels on base.