• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03 Nov 2007

wheels

Primary
I should be picking up finial select I am told any day, I am guessing this might be my class, will keep you posted. Did you guys just find out?

bigstew60

I just found out that I was recommended for nfo and I am just waiting to be medically qualified and final select letter. they told me I should have that either this week or next week. I am hoping to be there in one of the November classes but they told me that they are filling the 1 december classes right now.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
MasterBates said:
Couple bags of quickrete doest the trick.

Except when you don't think about the rain.....then it becomes concrete in your truck bed. :icon_rage

DukeDevil

I'm still waiting to hear results from the August board because apparently there was such a high number of applicants that they split up the board and combined the second meeting with September so they are posting August and September results together. I applied for SNA and my recruiter keeps telling me I'll hear any day now. Anyone heard yet who sent in their package beginning of August or later? Is there any way that may be faster to find out results other than from my recruiter?

bigstew60

I thought that I was not going until December 1st but I found out today that I have to report no later that 03 November. See you guys there!

drmode

I am in your class now, flying from San Diego if I can next week. This will be my first winter too.