• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03 January 2016

HM3 San

Has anyone receive official order to OCS? I contacted a certain YN2 via email for my order, but no response yet.

HM3 San

Yes, about 9-10 of us. You can see previous posts for reference. :)
Hi, thanks for the response. I don't mean FINSEL or contract, I mean Official Military Order where it states your detach and gain date from your command to OCS, your entitlements for travel, and plane ticket.

SharkBait

Hi, thanks for the response. I don't mean FINSEL or contract, I mean Official Military Order where it states your detach and gain date from your command to OCS, your entitlements for travel, and plane ticket.
From what I have read you won't be receiving PCS orders but TAD orders, they should show up under your BOL once they are processed. Should be in around the same time as your FINSEL Im still waiting on my stuff so it may be bad gouge.

mb1685

Does anyone know the official commissioning date for this class? Based on some past dates, it looks like 83 days is the norm from start to commissioning, which would put this class at 26 Mar, but I just want to confirm.

Last edited:

HM3 San

From what I have read you won't be receiving PCS orders but TAD orders, they should show up under your BOL once they are processed. Should be in around the same time as your FINSEL Im still waiting on my stuff so it may be bad gouge.

I got my FINSEL and contract 2 weeks ago, but no orders yet on NSIPS or BOL.

sharkbait1

pilot
Hey all, some light reading for everyone. I don't think this has been posted here, and not sure who has seen it or not. Found it while browsing AW several months ago. Hopefully it's still somewhat relevant...

Attachments

• Survivors Guide to OCS (Nov 2014).pdf
    887.8 KB · Views: 26