• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03 DEC 18 IWC BOARD

djr101

Got my recommendation about a week ago. I was told I am probably going to OCS in a week. Waiting on final details. Talk about short notice but I'm very excited.

Wow, congrats and good luck! I won't be going anywhere until June earliest because I'm still a college student. You will be out of OCS before I can get in!

Andrew_F

That is really fast! Haha. I just got done with my TS-SCI prescreening interview last week, and still tentative for March 24th. Haven't received the FINSEL yet though.

PCORTEZ4

Pcortez4
That is really fast! Haha. I just got done with my TS-SCI prescreening interview last week, and still tentative for March 24th. Haven't received the FINSEL yet though.
Andrew, I was selected on the September cycle and am still awaiting a FINSEL. Though I am a fleet applicant, my chain of command made me available for the 03March class. That’s a good 4 weeks away, and still I have nothing from PERS. I hope it’s a quicker process for you.