• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

03 DEC 18 IWC BOARD

SirDataDetective

I haven't been able to get a hold of my OR, so no idea of the results either. I actually haven't talked to him since late October, so I hope he's still working in that office and in that capacity.

I am debating whether to call the office and ask if someone else can just look it up for me. I just want to know. :confused:

I am concerned my triad hasn't heard anything and BOL is still empty for me and my command administrators. Is it possible for fleet applications to be rolled into the next board? Somebody suggested that to me as a possibility, but I'd rather like to know either Pro-Y or N before my application would be due next week for the next board.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I am concerned my triad hasn't heard anything and BOL is still empty for me and my command administrators. Is it possible for fleet applications to be rolled into the next board? Somebody suggested that to me as a possibility, but I'd rather like to know either Pro-Y or N before my application would be due next week for the next board.

Very rarely are applications rolled. You are either a PROREC Y or N OR just didn’t make it to the board on time.

travis.trego

PROREC Y FOR SWO as well

I am a bit concerned as well. So I have had a PRO-Y for SWO since October as my third choice. It had been populated on BUPERS since then. Yesterday in anticipation for everyone receiving responses for this board, I logged on and noticed that it was not populated on BUPERS anymore. I have not heard anything from my triad either for this board. I am not really sure what to make of the situation. Any thoughts?

Poaydog

Aydog
I am a bit concerned as well. So I have had a PRO-Y for SWO since October as my third choice. It had been populated on BUPERS since then. Yesterday in anticipation for everyone receiving responses for this board, I logged on and noticed that it was not populated on BUPERS anymore. I have not heard anything from my triad either for this board. I am not really sure what to make of the situation. Any thoughts?
I would have your Career Counselor contact the OCS Fleet Processors at NRC using the contact info in OPNAVISNT 1420.1B in the end of chapter 4; to get an updated status on your application. Us Fleet applicants, our CCC is our recruiter, this is the proper channel.

Poaydog

Aydog
Are you able to decide between the two boards, or is it whichever pro rec came first? Congrats, by the way!
Yes they are letting me make a choice. I am scheduling my SCI Pre-screen and having SSO send a copy to processors; if it is favorable then I will FINSEL for 1830, My CO is letting me choose my ship "time frame" which will most likely be around June, unless NRC needs more shippers sooner