• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

01 feb 09

USNMark

^^^Sonicboom CONGRATS man!!!! That's outstanding! We'll see you on the 31st then :)

Somebody should post an unofficial tally of those of us who are heading for 01 FEB

Of us Airwarriors, so far it's.....

Mark 23M SNA Non-prior
Chris (sonicboom) 22M SNA Non-prior
Sherv 26F supply Non-prior
Kevin (McBuff) 25M Non-prior SNA

^^^Sonicboom CONGRATS man!!!! That's outstanding! We'll see you on the 31st then :)

Somebody should post an unofficial tally of those of us who are heading for 01 FEB

Of us Airwarriors, so far it's.....

Mark 23M SNA Non-prior

Thanks a lot, Mark. Now everyone knows my name...I'll never escape E.T.

Mark 23M SNA Non-prior
Blake (bizlake). Male non prior SNFO

SWCS242

SWO in-training
Mark 23M SNA Non-prior
Blake (bizlake). Male non prior SNFO

I will be in on the 25th class and ET is a sweet nickname so you can bet I will make sure everyone knows thats what you want to be called!!

McBuff

Sees the light
Dude, it's official. The Eagles will win the Superbowl only because we won't be able to watch. Congrats!! There's a thread on usnavyocs.com, be sure to check it out.

USNMark

Thanks a lot, Mark. Now everyone knows my name...I'll never escape E.T.

Hey we would have figured it out sooner or later! haha just kidding. Did you really want me to keep that secure? It's not to late to edit all of our posts... How's your memorization and PRT stuff coming along? Are you driving from Philly?

bizlake

Another A-Pool Guy
Good luck guys! I am really disapointed that I wont be going with u. hopefully the guys I go with are just as friendly. Damn, we would have done well...

McBuff

Sees the light
Good luck guys! I am really disapointed that I wont be going with u. hopefully the guys I go with are just as friendly. Damn, we would have done well...

That wasn't directed at us was it?? Are you not with us anymore?

Just found out about this site recently.....wish i had found it before but i'm set for the 01feb OCS date..........Matt...23...Non-Prior....SNA

USNMark

Damn straight my friend! We'd have been an Honor Class of legendary repute..... haha I'm kidding. Dude, don't throw in the towel just yet. See if you can get another perspective on that ankle and possibly some different therapy other than a dang brace on your leg. Let me know what develops. Don't give up just yet! "I will never surrender of my own free will....." :D