• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

01 feb 09

bizlake

Another A-Pool Guy
I dont know the official format but...

Blake jardine.....male.......non prior.......SNFO......feb 1st!!!!!

USNMark

D'oh! Forgot to include my details. Mark, 23 Male. Non-prior (although a hell of a USNSCC Officer! hahahaha). SNA

USNMark

sonicboom, I wouldn't be worried, with a post like this this, I can't imagine them not accepting someone like you. That made me laugh a ton. Keep the faith, you'll be a final select in a few days.

McBuff

Sees the light
I've been told to expect Feb 1, although I haven't gotten my final select yet. So maybe:

Kevin 25M non-prior SNA

Theres also one of these threads on usnavyocs.com. Looks like we're the "kids" of the group. Hope to see you in Feb.

USNMark

Yeah I just looked (at usnavyocs.com), there's one other SNA so far, and the rest are Shoes, Supply, and a PAO.. It appears we are the youngest. It'll be interesting to meet everyone and see how we all do.

BTW, so far (at least on AW) it looks like bizlake, myself, and more than likely sonicboom and McBuff for 01 FEB.

You make me sad :(

dontbeleftout.gif

Swerv

Hey guys i'm in that class also. :icon_smil I'm also on usnavyocs

Sherv..........female.........no prior........supply.....Brooklyn NY

McBuff

Sees the light
Talked to the OR and he says that I'll be in this class and he hasn't been wrong yet, so that official enough for me. I'm getting the feeling this is gonna be one of those tiny classes where we all get some special attention.

USNMark

I'm getting the feeling this is gonna be one of those tiny classes where we all get some special attention.

Thanks. The pucker factor went up a bit.. haha. I guess we'll all just need to look extra good then. Or extra tortured... not sure. Let's just avoid attention and kick ass with what we're supposed to do.