• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 10th, 2014 OCS Class

A$AP

None
Hey guys, I got the unofficial nod from my OR that I will be in the August 10 class. Still waiting on the official FINSEL though. Anybody else August 10? I can't wait to meet everyone!

BlackAce

VT-9 Trying to sick less everyday...trying
I got the same. Hopefully it stays that way since my job needed a definite last day from me.

BlackAce

Yeah man, and after this past winter I'm ready for Florida. Getting to do some flying would be nice to. But first OCS.

A$AP

None
Right there with you man. I live in the Adirondacks-- this winter was brutal. Hopefully we'll be in PCola for the holidays!

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
Ah, Long Island. My dad's from (and my grandma still lives in) Hicksville in Nassau County.
And yes, for those non-New Yorkers out there, that is actually the name of the town.

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
Since this is basically a New Yorker thread now...

10250172_10152208045794858_5872336754799615339_n.jpg

BlackAce

I tried to get tickets to their next two home playoff games. Lets just say that didn't work out at all.