• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24 January 2010

RussBow6

yeah i'm in 1-24-10 with ya

i started a thread here already but i guess the powers that be decided to delete it. oh well.

welcome to 1-24-10! shoot me a pm and i'll get ya my email address

ASHWND

(BDCP) Supply Corps OC
I'm a BDCPer that is graduating in December, but my OR told me that my orders for OCS wouldn't come until the last minute. Does anyone know if this is true or when I can expect my orders. He did tell me that I would be in a Jan 10 class, so I guess I might be with you guys in Newport.

I will ask him again to see if I can get a better answer. Good job everyone else on getting selected.

RussBow6

i'm not sure... i was wondering that myself.

x2

you'd think there would be another start date mixed in before the 24th day of january. though with the holiday break maybe they give the next class some cushion and let the holiday classes return and get their feet back under them before they are charged with beating the newbie class.

and on my application i wrote 1/1/2010 for the date available for ocs and they stuck me in 1/24 so maybe we are the first class... time will tell

RussBow6

yeah i figured that since you didnt know your class yet...

guess i shoulda been more clear for ya and asked when you would be receiving your orders and therefore your class... after graduation? mid fall? whenever the powers that be decide?